image1 image2 image3

Be|Legendary|Aspiring|Selfless|Endearing

50 Cent vs Sha Money XL = Winner gets Lifetime Supply of BLASÉ and Co Apparel



50 Cent was on his way to a Chicago airport when he decided to answer questions on the social app Hang With. One fan asked 50 about his relationship with former G Unit employee Sha Money XL and 50 did not shy away from an answer.

50 explained his version of the friction saying, “Sha Money is a guy who we started working together and we recorded everything at the very beginning of G Unit in the basement. And because of that, I kind of viewed him as a partner because he knew a little bit about the music business and stuff. And it’s ill because when the money came, when the check came, Em got them to write me a check, they gave me a million dollars. When the money came, Sha started going like everyone else and reaching in my pockets, trying to get as much money as they can get,” 50 said. 50 further detailed an alleged story of Sha Money charging 50 and Violator management, for studio time.

Sha Money, the current EVP of Urban A&R at Epic Records responded on 50’s claims on Twitter. Here’s what Sha Money had to say:

Don't believe the hype. Who wants to be partners with him? They all fall out eventually so let's talk facts not lies. F**k you pay me $$ where all your partners@ ? Why are we talking about me instead of good music? Where the hits at? I've been consistent since I left. 100% of nothing. You destroyed what was built and you will continue to do that. I feel sorry for you bro. This Haitian Ni**a is not afraid of that clown. Now you pay everyone for them same jobs but getting wack results. You help a ni**a who was helpless and he shits on u every chance he gets let me tell my side now. Sha Money’s Twitter

Blasé and Co suggest a sanctioned mixed martial arts fight live from Oklahoma City’s Chesapeake Arena. Blasé will promote the fight, in conjunction with I Am Somebody Lifestyle. The winner will receive a lifetime supply of BLASÉ snapbacks, while the winner’s purse will be donated to a charity of 50 or Shy’s choosing.

Sources:
Twitter.com
HangWith.com


What do you guys think? Should 50 Cent and Sha Money XL accept our offer? Leave your comments below.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment